Our company is a collective of amazing people striving to make minutes matter in the first aid and emergency management industries.
If you want to learn more about us, you’re in the right place.
Read to learn how we managed to grow our business so fast.
Retrac, Inc. dba Think Safe, Inc. was started in 2000 to enhance technology solutions for the emergency response & first aid industry. The Think Safe flagship patented product (Original Patent 8,647,123 B1) was brought to market under the First Voice® and Rescue Mate brand names.
The idea for this technology concept was conceived by a trauma flight nurse, and the company is backed by licensed healthcare professionals with cumulatively hundreds of years of experience in lifesaving rescue emergency response and training. Think Safe is a consultative “integrator” of product, services and technology solutions that fit the current and evolving emergency preparedness and/or emergency prevention needs of our client base.
Think Safe is the trademark owner of the First Voice® product line and brand name. Think Safe provides proprietary software, hardware, and specialized services, including customized software development for our core client group. We specialize in structured software development programming solutions with emergency response, AED, safety, and first aid focus by offering innovative, yet established and proven technology tools and software. The software programming and development staff for our technology solutions are an in-house team at Think Safe’s headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Think Safe is a women-owned business. We are proud of Think Safe’s nomination for a 2014 Star award by Delta Airlines. Nominations were based upon being a Supplier Diversity client and a Certified Small Business that delivered: cost reduction & savings, quality & reliability, innovation, on-time delivery, community involvement, and above-average customer relationships. Think Safe has an established foundation with an award-winning history and very satisfied clients.
- Self-contained Emergency Treatment (SET) Systems
- First Aid & CPR Assist™
- First Voice® First Aid & Bloodborne Pathogen Kits
- AmpuSave® Amputation Kit
- Emergency Instruction Device™ (EID)
- Emergency Evacuation Systems
- First Voice® Manager Compliance Management System (CMS) – firstvoicemanager.com Includes AED Program Management Cloud-based SaaS Systems
- First Voice® Training Learning Management System (LMS) – www.firstvoicetraining.com
- Training Center Management (TCM) SaaS Systems
- EMS Map Solution – AED Tracking & Notification System (PSAP or Dispatch Alert System)
- Emergency Management Mobile Application (EMMA) Notification, Communication, and Emergency Management App for iOs and Android
- EMMA PC Standalone App for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Numerous (>15) iOs, Windows, Android Apps including ResQr Software Mobile Solutions Suite and AED Notify & CPR Notify Mobile Applications* – www.aednotify.com and cprnotify.com
- ECC/AHA/ILCOR/Red Cross CPR & First Aid Science Protocol Compliance
- Good Samaritan vs. Licensed Provider Scope of Practice Legal Standards & Liability Protection
- Basic Life Support (BLS) to include Lay Rescuer and Hands Only CPR Guidelines
- Training Organization Protocols & Standards (all major brands) for First Aid Guidelines
- FDA Reporting Compliance & Accountability Measures
- OSHA Regulations, Training & Reporting Compliance including ANSI Z308.1 First Aid Standards
- State & Local AED Owner Civil Liability Immunity Law Compliance
- AED Program & Epinephrine Medical Oversight
- AED Program Management Services and Solutions
- SCORM E-learning Standards & Compliance
- Software as a Solution (SaaS) Online Security & Infrastructure Protection
- Software Contingency & Disaster Planning and Redundancy Solutions
- Customized & Structured Software Development Solutions (Including White Label or Private Label)
- Certified Training for OSHA Safety & CPR, First Aid, BBP & AED Training Network
- OSHA Safety Training for HazComm, EAP, LOTO, Personal Protection, Active Violence, Stop the bleed, and more
- Software as a Solution (SaaS) Infrastructure & Custom Structured Software Development, as needed
- Technology Technical Support – Programming & User Interface for SaaS Including Customer Support
- AED Program Management Oversight Compliance Services – Location Specific Detailed Compliance
- Checklist Generation and Compliance Assistance for AED Owner Federal, State, or Local Laws
- Medical Oversight Consulting – AED & Emergency Response Planning, Process Flow Definition,
- Policy Assistance, Communication Template Assistance, Documentation Assistance, and Procedures
- Medical Oversight Technical Support – Technical Exception Tracking & Compliance Auditing, Annual
- Incident Review Documentation and Post Event Review Documentation Support Services
- Mobile Technology Applications & Solutions for Improved Emergency Response Rates and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Survival Rates
Think Safe has created an operating infrastructure with proprietary content and intellectual property (IP) that focuses on developing strategic partners and various established distribution channels. Think Safe primarily sells its products, software and services through dealer distribution channels and its national accounts division. We offer white label or private label hardware, services and software solutions and provide products and services to organizations all across the United States and globally.
Think Safe, Inc. has innovated and serviced the First Aid & Automated External Defibrillator (AED) industry since inception. Think Safe is the owner of the proprietary, patented First Voice® and Rescue Mate product line divisions and continues to bring new technology to the industry on a consistent basis. Think Safe is an established manufacturer and first aid integrator having won industry awards including a SAXCIES Best New Safety Product Award for our patented comprehensive First Voice® Self-contained Emergency Treatment (SET) Responder Kit System and patented Emergency Instruction Device (EID). Think Safe also developed the patent-protected EMMA (Emergency Management Mobile App) application to solve critical communication problems that existed in the continuum of care before the arrival of 911 dispatched professional rescuers.
Think Safe is setting new standards in AED deployments, Program Management, and First Aid/CPR/AED training by integrating technology into these programs to improve both ongoing client maintenance and user knowledge retention. Our cloud-based Compliance Management System (CMS) and Learning Management System (LMS) solutions offer comprehensive Enterprise reporting through a custom built Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that is ideal for training centers, instructors, and equipment dealers. Our mobile proprietary applications are leading technology innovation emphasized by the American Heart Association (AHA) / Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) Committee and are fully compliant with AHA/ECC guidelines.
Think Safe facilitates and oversees the management of AED programs, emergency preparedness, emergency response and first aid programs through our software, services and products. Think Safe management team members and employees sit on various industry committees and guidelines review committees and are presenters or guest speakers at events across the nation. Our team has a vast technical knowledge of the first aid and defibrillator marketplace due to the tens of thousands of existing relationships we have developed and nurtured. We consult with clients and are technical experts in emergency readiness and First Aid, AEDs, and medical and environmental emergency response programs; we ensure that organizations are compliant with local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Think Safe complies with national and international CPR and First Aid Science guidelines and is AHA/Red Cross protocol compliant. As a national training center, we have an extensive First Voice® Training network that extends across the globe. Technology solutions developed by Think Safe include the First Voice® Training Center Management (TCM) system that integrates with the CMS, CRM, and LMS cloud-based solutions used by First Voice® dealers and trainers. In addition, the equipment manufactured and developed by Think Safe complies with AHA cognitive feedback recommendations that improve the quality of CPR and first aid. All equipment is compliant with OSHA/ANSI guidelines and all training and services are compliant with OSHA or Joint Commission of Accredited Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) or other state and industry regulatory bodies.